VIRGINIA BEACH MILITARY DEFENSE
CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN MILITARY & CIVILIAN COURTS
Norfolk, Virginia is home to the world’s largest naval base. Hampton Roads, Virginia is home to one of, if not the largest, concentration of military personnel of all branches, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard and Merchant Marine. At George Holton Yates, Attorneys At Law, P.C., I have protected hundreds of military personnel in both civilian and military courts.
Why Choose Us?
- I know that if you are charged with a civilian crime, a conviction may have a devastating effect on your military career.
- Even a drunk in public, which is a class 4 misdemeanor punishable only with a fine, can create a serious problem for your career.
- I have defended Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine personnel.
- I have protected the careers of enlisted men, junior officers, senior officers, and flag officers since I opened my law firm, and I will continue to do so.
Contact us today to learn more about how our Criminal Lawyer in Virginia Beach can help you.
ARE YOU FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES IN THE MILITARY?
If you are in the military and charged with a crime, a criminal conviction in civilian or military court can have a devastating effect on your career, and in many cases, the effect carries over long into your post-military life.
Some of these consequences can include:
- Being lowered in rank
- Being required to pay a fine
- Being sentenced to jail
- Being prevented from renewing your military contract
- Being dishonorably discharged
If you are faced with this situation, you need a competent Virginia Beach criminal attorney who has experience with the Virginia Code and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. As a Board Certified criminal specialist with over 30 years of experience, I have the courtroom firepower to help alleviate this potentially life-altering circumstance.
Call (757) 785-0201 if you are military personnel charged with a crime in civilian or military courts for a free consultation.
I would definitely use him again. I would highly recommend Mr. Yates to anyone in trouble. I would definitely use him again. I would highly recommend Mr. Yates to anyone in trouble.
I thank you for not giving up on me or my family. I thank you for not giving up on me or my family.
- Janet B.
Thank you for not giving up on me or my family Thank you for not giving up on me or my family
- Jaret Broadus
I am so grateful to Mr. Yates I am so grateful to Mr. Yates
- Angela | Virginia Beach, VA